Monday, July 21, 2008

growing in Grace

So I was thinking...


My vocab is so huge cause I read so much.

My imagination is so crazy cause I think so much.

My eyes are so wide cause I look so much.


My heart is so full cause I love so much.




Yep, it doesn't help anything to just "feel bad". But it does move the heart to action. And that's where feelings and sympathy and empathy and all that good stuff comes in.

We'll never know the difference between right and wrong, happy and sad, fixable and leaveable if we can't feel those differences. 

Feeling bad is where it all starts. Don't make it seem like it's the wrong thing to do.




Proverbs 15:1
A gentle answer turns away wrath, but harsh words stir up anger.

2 comments:

cassarole said...

YES! this is exactly what I need right now!

Miche Jokisch said...

i love you and your blog.
its real. its true.